15 Feb A cheering news for Skilled workers, as New Brunswick Labour Market Stream reopens express entries under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP).
According to the 30th January update, the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program has opened express entries for IT worker and other skilled workers having a work experience in software engineering and other occupational categories offered under the program. Below listed are the preferred occupations:
- Cooks (6322)
- Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
- Managers in health care (0311)
- Retail sales supervisors (6211)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
- Computer network technician (2281)
- Software engineers and designers (2173)
- Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
Also keep in mind that, New Brunswick only accepts those Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream who are presently operating under New Brunswick and can vivify French as a first language.
For completion of EOI form, aspirants must qualify the identified language exam (IELTS, CELPIP or TEF) as well as a compulsory educational credential assessment (ECA), for education taken apart from Canada. While submitting EOI without an employment offer, you must have the suitable value of settlement funds. You must use the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) system, needed to represent your initial job.
Qualifications to submit (EOI) under the following categories:
- Skilled Worker under OPEN CATEGORY – IT Occupations
- Skilled Worker who have attended NBPNP Information Session in last 2 years
- Skilled Worker under Family Connection with New Brunswick – Should have a First blood relative who is already the legal resident of New Brunswick.
If you have a hope that you may pass the initial step of the Program, then the next step would be to submit an expression of the interest (EOI) to the NBPNP EELMS.